Economic Development - To promote retention, expansion, and attraction of business and industry in and
around Turtle Lake.
Tourism - To provide leadership and support for area tourism related businesses.
Advertising - To promote area businesses and events through cross promotion, publication, etc.
Special Events - To build awareness of area businesses and services.
By-Laws/Organizational - To recommend policy updates as needed.
Current Chamber Sponsored Projects/Parnerships -
- Chamber Bucks Promotional Program - local shopping incentive program.
- Monthly Meetings are held at 5:30 p.m. on the 1st Wednesday of every month ... fosters networking among owners and employees to address various business related issues.
- Cooperative Advertising to promote businesses and reduce individual business expense.
- Turtle Lake Community Parade in conjunction with the Annual Turtle Lake Inter-County Fair 2nd Weekend in July.
- Chamber Christmas - Chili Feed with Santa and Hay Rides first Saturday of December in conjunction with Lion's Club Lights in the Park.
- Annual Spring Market Day - Antique, Craft, and Garden Club Plant Sale on the 3rd Saturday of May.